You can read about my past work and see what I’m working on now.
Sometimes I write about statistics and programming.
I put some of my talks online.
I’ve been working as a programmer for some time now and occasionally publish software online.
- Some R packages: armspp and WoodburyMatrix Nov 5, 2020—
- Talk at MCM2019, and our rainfall paper published! Jun 15, 2019—
- Sampling sparse Gaussian Markov Random Fields in R with the Matrix package Mar 22, 2018—
- New R package on Github - climatedata Jul 6, 2017—
- Attending NIPS 2016 Nov 29, 2016—